Sat, 19 Nov|
Team Ideation & Planning Workshop - Focus on Evangelism Outreach to Presbyterian Preschool
Time & Location
19 Nov 2022, 9:30 am – 4:00 pm SGT
BBPC, 21 Bukit Batok Street 11, Singapore 659673
About The Event
The aim of the event is to establish common ground with the PPS and make a concrete step toward becoming the adopting church for the well-meaning cause while ensuring adherence to our outreach agenda fully. 5 parts of the workshop to move from needs to a specific direction to work on:
- Identify target group and needs while adhering to the base motivation for the outreach
- Brainstorm and shortlist ideas to address the needs
- List success factors and constraints based on the chosen idea
- Prioritize and plan the schedule of activities for the pilot project
- Vote for best ideas (top 1-3 will be likely direction for pilot projects)
The key value we would like to bring to PPS is to go beyond typical childcare to show God's grace and love through our warmth. Our target should be to enable God to shine through and not just to make the lessons smoother.
As a secondary objective, the people involved will learn a process to generate new ideas. This process can be used in other ministries or even with teams in the workplace. We encourage young leaders to participate even if they are not interested to do anything in this ministry!